This man is Victor Thompson. Victor was arrested in St. Petersburg, Florida for felony possession of marijuana. After being arrested, Victor had his mug shot taken. According to his head, Victor may or may not be the most dedicated Patriot’s fan in
the world America Florida St. Petersburg. Read more
A Teacher Fired for Showing up Drunk and Pantsless on Her First Day of School, and I Can’t Stop Staring at Her Picture
An Oklahoma woman, who recently obtained employment as high school teacher, was found at
her a desk, drunk, with no pants on. She was discovered “disoriented” and pantsless, hunched over another teacher’s desk. She was arrested for public intoxication. I am sure as you are reading this you have created an image of what the pantsless perpetrator looks like… Check out her mug shot after the jump and see how close you were Read more
ATLANTA – Chamique Holdsclaw was arrested after breaking the windows out of a woman’s Land Rover and subsequently firing a weapon into the victim’s vehicle. The Associated Press reports that the assault took place after Holdsclaw followed Jennifer Lacy, who plays for the Tulsa Shock, to her car, at which point Holdsclaw used a bat to shatter the windows of Lacy’s car.
Luckily, no one was injured in the incident, and Lacy was able to identify Holdsclaw. Not only did Lacy know Holdsclaw, but Holdsclaw is Lacy’s ex-girlfriend. The two were teammates for the Atlanta Dream in 2009.
“Holdsclaw was in custody Thursday night in Fulton County Jail. Her bond was set at $10,000 on one charge each of aggravated assault, second-degree criminal damage and reckless conduct,” The AP reports.
For the two ex-lovers, Tuesday was no, “Atlanta Dream”
Holdsclaw’s Mug Shot, credit TMZ.com
Utopia?: Not hardly. It’s an overcast group of people with something to sell or promote… and agents.
We wanted to take a moment and expose reality shows for the two or three people who actually still believe the lines you are fed about them. The back-stories created in Fox’s new “reality” show, Utopia, are all heavily made up and manipulated. Here is what we know.
Arthur Vanwinkle, aka “Red” on the series Utopia, not only has a criminal past, but a reality show past. It’s not surprising. Most “reality” show contestants find their way in through publicists or agents, other pilots or are otherwise scouring for 15 minutes of fame. He knows how to participate in a production and is hungry enough to be the “character” both shows wanted him to be. Read more
As some of you know, we are trying to get someone to check-in to our blog from every country. Some say we will never get North Korea and it should just be skipped. I say, nothing is impossible.
“But, but what about Dennis Rodman,” I say. He got in and out and tweeted. There is hope. Well, I said that until I did the research. So what are we up against? North Korea is that bad crazy homeless lady who just can’t be invited to a Ruth’s Chris, you can’t bring to the playground and is just too shameful to trifle with. It’s the opposite of America.
According to the AP, North Koreans do not have the internet, but a restricted “Intranet” called Read more
A majority of people do not realize how dangerous the legal profession is. As an aspiring attorney and legal blogger, I stay current on legal news and in effect I am more conscious of reports and situations in which attorneys and judges are threatened, injured or killed.
The following is a compilation of a few of the most recent tragedies involving the legal profession. This is only a small sample of the reported attacks and killings of attorneys and judges:
- On February 15, 2013 a boyfriend ambushed and gunned down his girlfriend after being ordered to pay child support. Fortunately in this case, the young mother survived.
- On February 12, 2013 two police officers were wounded and two women and the gunman were killed in a Delaware courtroom.
- On February 3, the 28-year-old daughter of an attorney was murdered by one of his former clients, an ex-Los Angeles police officer.
- On January 31, 2013 a Texas prosecutor was murdered execution-style while walking through a courthouse parking lot.
- On January 30, 2013 an Arizona attorney was murdered while “simply trying to do his job.”
- Then again on January 30 2013, an Oklahoma man facing assault charges attacked his lawyer, Larry Monard, in court. He punched, kicked and choked Monard.
- On January 22 2013, two attorneys, who should have known better, got into a fight in which attorney Scott Radman was severely beaten by fellow attorney, Sean Murphy, inside of a courthouse.
- December 13, 2012, the defendant in an attempted-murder trial sliced his lawyer’s face with a razor blade.
- June 27, 2014, Kentucky criminal defense attorney shot and killed outside of his office.
- October 2014, Murderer slashes attorneys neck in courthouse with a smuggled razor blade.
In result of the January 30, 2013 murder of Mark Hummels in Arizona, the State Bar of Arizona released a statement regarding the danger of being an attorney as well as the senseless murder that should have never taken place. Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of the State Bar of Arizona, John F. Phelps, issued this statement in response to the death of Hummels:
“The death of our colleague, Mark Hummels, is heartbreaking on so many levels. The loss of any life is tragic. But in this case, Mark was killed as a result of simply trying to do his job. We all know that attorneys are Read more