Weird Law Wednesday
- In Alabama, state code allows only 5 minutes for one to vote.
- In Florida, it is illegal to drive with hazard lights unless you are in a funeral procession. Hazards lights are for stopped vehicles only.
- In Arkansas, no person shall sound the horn on a vehicle at any place where cold drinks or sandwiches are served after 9:00 p.m.
- In Ottumwa, Iowa, it is illegal for any man, within the corporate city limits, to wink at any female with whom he is “unacquainted.”
- In Topeka, Kansas, servers are forbidden to serve wine in teacups.
- In Kentucky, a female shall not appear in a bathing suit on any highway within this state.
- In Zion, Illinois it is illegal for anyone to give cats, dogs, or other domesticated animals a lighted cigar.
- According to a law in China, you must be intelligent to go to college.
In Riverside, California, kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance.