It is Wednesday again, so to help you get over your mid-week blues, here are some very real and very funny weird laws from around the country, enjoy!
- In Reno, Nevada, it is unlawful for any person to carry on, conduct or maintain any marathon dancing or marathon walking.
- In Bergen County, New Jersey, the only retail outlets permitted to be open on Sundays are grocery stores and liquor stores.
- In South Carolina, it is unlawful for a minor under the age of eighteen to play a pinball machine.
- In Tennessee, you must believe in god to be elected into office. You also are not permitted into office if you were a contender in a duel.
- Odd non-laws: Vermont has no ban on public nudity. In New York women can be topless in public.
- In West Virginia, state code deems it unlawful for any person to have in his possession or to display any red or black flag.
- In Wisconsin, the serving of colored oleomargarine or margarine at a public eating place as a substitute for table butter is prohibited.
- In Florida, it is illegal to fish while driving across a bridge.