Mug Shots: The Worst of the Worst T-Shirts to be Arrested in
1) Maybe it is time for this guy to stop having such “great” ideas. Obvioulsy they aren’t that great.
2) Brenda was never good at following directions.
3) “Officer, it wasn’t me. Trust me. I’m not lying.”
4) On the back of the shirt it says, “…Drunks go to jail.”
5) “Officer, I am not wanted! Im just a huge fan of the show! It is hard to tell, but the tattoo on my neck is John Walsh’s face.”
6) Sometimes “sorry” just don’t cut it (The T-shirt says, “I would like to apologize in advance for my behavior tonight.”)
8) I can’t say that you are a terrible role model in all aspects of life. But when it comes to drugs, alcohol and getting dressed, your role modeling skills could use some work.
9) Arresting Officer: “Jerry? Is that you? I almost didn’t recognize you! Your responsible adult disguise is so convincing! Man are you looking responsible these days. It must be the mustache. Yup. That’s it.”
10) The shirt is cut off in the picture, but I’m guessing the bottom half says, “most of the time.”
For more worst of the worst, continue reading after the jump:
11) “Dang-it, I knew I should have worn my ‘get out of jail free’ t-shirt tonight! IDIOT!”
13) Arresting Officer: “That’s right. I forgot you are the law. I will let the judge know and you should be free to go shortly.”
14) Lol, I get it. It is a play on words. Haha.
15) “Everything I just told you is a lie…probably. However, I really am just over 6’5″, honestly!”
16) That’s what Shaggy said, it worked for him.
17) “I stole this shirt from my dad, he didn’t deserve it”